Tuesday, June 16, 2009

JULY 1st Meeting Agenda and Updates

Hello everyone!

It looks like we can all meet on JULY 1st at 5:30 PM.

In the meantime, here is the agenda:

- Finalize schedule
- Speakers list
- Getting legislators
- Invitation list

Also, I've come up with a registration website on Catalyst, so if you could all take a look and make suggestions, that would be helpful. Feel free to email me with suggestions, or bring suggestions to the meeting:

https://catalysttools.washington.edu/webq/survey/gpsspa/79407

Finally, here are the group estimates for the hotel rooms:

Hotel Deca - $115 (I'm assuming + tax) for a double
Watertown - $159 + tax for a double
University Inn - $135 + tax for a double

If you'd like to add anything else onto the agenda, please let me know. I will be updating the blog with this information.

Thank you,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment